Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 15

Somewhere I did something wrong for my body is mad at me today.

Today is day 15 and I think all of the energy I have had in the last few days has finally been used up.

I have been tired, very tired and lethargic all day. Unmotivated and just overall lazy. I'm not sure where I went wrong with this, but if I can find something I did different from yesterday I could blame the pizza. The food from Au Lac was too good to be mad at, so I can't blame them. Z Pizza can bite my...

... where was I, right, lethargy. I even took a 15 minute 30 minute 45 minute 1 hour nap and still felt pretty lousy. By 3pm I decided that I was getting coffee, I needed to be productive and I had things to do. I walked to get a small coffee and then by 5pm I went to a free Jeet Kune Do class for an hour. Does it make sense to be lethargic but easily motivated? What the heck is broken today?

Breakfast
The Simple Cereal
Simple Cereal

Lunch
All American Sandwich from Veggie Grill
Steamed Kale salad

Dinner
Smart dog / Smart Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment