Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 13

I keep forgetting to take photos of what I'm cooking. I have about two weeks to get at least one finished right?

Today was all about new and improved Ryan. I signed up for a free 30 days at OC Kickboxing with the idea in mind of taking Jeet Kun Do. They had me do an intro class of Muay Thai Kickboxing which is structured a lot like regular boxing, but with kicks included. My next class will be Jeet Kun Do on Monday. The extra workout should (hopefully) boost me into a higher caloric burn.

I had a late lunch which begat a late dinner. I hate that phrase "Hindsight is 20/20" but I really do wish I was prepared for even a snack. Note to self: But carrots and celery and keep them with you... sheesh.

Breakfast
Tofu scramble and Black Bean Burrito

Snack
Hummus with Rice / Nut Flour Crackers

Lunch
Tofu / Veggie Skewer with a tomato chili sauce (at Disney California Adventure) 

Dinner
Tempeh BTL on Whole Grain

No comments:

Post a Comment