Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 9

I said I was going to begin with the weigh in, so here we go... drum roll...


Currently 214



And the new total for day 9 is 211! Through all the hiccups and false starts that I've had, this is the best and quickest result that I've seen yet and I feel good doing it.

What I said yesterday about the creativity surging is now an understatement. I feel empowered with the creativity of a god right now... still the motivation of a man, so nothing is really being done with it. But the crap that is stirring in my head is wonderful and amazing... take my word for it.

Today, my father and I went to Au Luc, a Veg / Raw Vietnamese restaurant in Fountain Valley. This place has the traditional Vietnamese menu with a options for raw which is nice when I can afford to go that route again. My father being a retired meat cutter of many many years really enjoyed himself as well as the flavor of the fake meats.

Exercise will have to be doubled tomorrow as I did some walking today, but not enough to count for much.

Until tomorrow!


Breakfast
2 Vegan Banana Nut Muffin
Half-Decaf Coffee

Lunch (@ Au Luc, split between 2 people)
BBQ Pork Roll
rice paper, barbecued soy pork, pickled daikon and carrot, chive, peanut sauce
Ph (Traditional Noodle Soup)
flat rice noodle, soy beef, soy ham, anise broth, served with sprouts, basil, jalapeno
Cơm Bít-Tết (Beef Steak)
soy beef steak in garlic marinade, asparagus, with brown rice 

Dinner
Left over Chickpea of the Sea on crackers
Decaf Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment