Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 8

I was going to buy cookies today. I really was. I went to the market to buy 3 cookies to go with my 1/2 decaf coffee and wouldn't you know it, they were all out! Today the universe was my sponsor.

I walked 2.42 miles today in about 34 minutes, pretty good change from last weeks time of 2 miles at 38 minutes. I love seeing results. 

Take a look at ChickPea of the Sea, this was probably the best non fake meat fake tuna recipe I've come across and it'll run you under $3 to make. The recipes did call for 1/4 cup of Mayo, in which I used a tbsp of vegan mayo. I would have made a batch of silken tofu mayo, but I didn't have any on hand and I didn't prepare for it. I'm seeing a running theme. How about you?


Go get the MapMyWalk app. The only way I would have been happier with that app is if I came up with it myself... and I should have!

My observations today-
  • Today's energy level has been very steady up until right about now where I am feeling extremely tired... like exhausted tired.  
  • While making my sandwich for dinner I was happy and almost excited to find a tomato and onion to put on it. 3 years ago I would have been just as happy to find bacon to put on a real tuna sandwich.
  • My creativity feels like it has sharpened a lot in the last week. I'm looking forward to seeing what I create.

I'll do a weigh in tomorrow
.


Breakfast
Simple Cereal
2 left over Banana Walnut Buckwheat pancakes (I'm finally out of them!)

Lunch
Chili Dogs

Dinner
ChickPea of the Sea on whole grain 
Collard leaf wrapped Brown short grain rice

No comments:

Post a Comment