Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 16

Going back to yesterday, I have no clue as to why I was so tired. I think maybe all of the days of working late on projects was taking away from the 8 hours my body needed. I have been averaging maybe 6 - 6 1/2 hours.

Today was good. I had a dental appointment which left my face numb for a few hours. In retrospect I could have done something, but instead I sat around and poked at my face. That being said, a good chunk of time is unaccounted for and I fear I was lost in TV land until my brain went into survival mode and turned the TV off. It (my brain), then turned on the 88.1FM (UCLB Jazz) and went into cleaning mode. Sadly, I don't recall when I regained feeling in my face. I was looking forward to that pins and needles feeling. It's okay, I'll have another shot next week! Deep cleaning the second half of my face.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt the Seitan o' Greatness recipe a friend gave me. The last attempt was unsuccessful and looked more like an exploded cartoon cigar than anything edible.


Breakfast
Simple Cereal

Lunch
Lavish break wrap with spring mix and bbq seitan

Dinner
Lavish break wrap with spring mix and bbq seitan (So good, had to make it twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment