Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 12


Currently 214
This mornings weight-in is 210!

So all in all, being on this for just under 2 weeks and loving 5-6 pounds is pretty good. Any complaints that I've had before have gone a bit. I'm okay without cheese and other dairy, but eggs and oil are in everything that I perceive as being good... but processed foods aren't tasting good to me as much as they did.

My energy level is just good. I was up and moving from 7am to midnight. I did take a 15 minute nap, but only to see if that would boost my energy levels and it did. Naps are great! Coffee is still an addiction, but that is okay for now.


Breakfast
Simple Cereal


Lunch
Avocadilla (I think I'm out of avocado's now)


Dinner
TVP burritos w/ spring mix, salsa and black beans


No comments:

Post a Comment