Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 11

** I've added the Avocadilla to the recipes page **

I managed to go all day yesterday without coffee and today it was all I could think about. Crazy addictions I suppose.

Today was a test of wills by dinner time and I'm very proud to say that I was successful. While I still have the cookie cravings, the pizza cravings have kind of gone away and that makes me sad. I am quite fond of pizza... except that new monstrosity by Pizza Hut, Hot Dog Stuffed Crust with Mustard Drizzle. Are you f'ing kidding me?! Being breaded and deep fried are the only things missing from this slice of a quadruple bypass.

This is real because you can't make this stuff up!
After being on this plant-based challenge for what feels like a lifetime, things like this look like something on Funny or Die. I'm glad I became a vegetarian by the time KFC's Double Down came out.

Back to today.

Breakfast
Simple Cereal

Lunch
"Avocadilla"

Snack
Pita bread with Hummus

Dinner
Mother's Market "Tahiti Fusion Wrap"
Whole grain wrap, tempeh, green leaf lettuce, avocado, carrots, bean sprouts... other vegan stuff
Lemon Quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment