Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 7

"And on the seventh, he screwed up and barely ate anything..."

I think it went something like that.

Today was a busy one. Plans from 9am to roughly midnight and I didn't plan ahead like I've been saying since the beginning of this blog. I will say that as far as energy levels are concerned, I haven't stayed out to midnight in a while, let alone kept moving for 15 hours. It's safe to say that this challenge is not wearing me down a bit.

I think coffee might be though. Tomorrow is going to be a half decaf day and then maybe the fake stuff by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I went to a party that had a lot of great looking food that normally I would have hovered over and snatched "just one more" a few times over. I held my ground and had very good restraint... until the drive home. It was 5pm and I hadn't had anything but a cup of raw veggies and almonds at 1. I stopped off at In n Out and got a veggie, which is everything but the meat. I overlooked the question of "do you want spread on that" and just smiled and nodded because I wanted food now! The spread is basically thousand island dressing, which is banned from this challenge for all sorts of reasons.

I can say that this challenge is making a vegan out of me since a little sauce had my stomach turning for the 2 hour drive home. I'm not happy about this because I love cheese... but I like feeling good more I suppose.

Here we go:

Breakfast
2 Banana Walnut Buckwheat Pancakes
1 cup tofu scramble

Lunch
Cup of mixed veggies from Disneyland - Bring your own, not worth the $4 for what you get.

Dinner
2 Veggie sandwiches from In n Out


No comments:

Post a Comment