Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 3


Today my weight is 214.

I had hoped for a greater difference but I suppose this is why I have failed at most diets and exercise routines. I like seeing results fast and when I don't see them, I tend to give up. This where the blog comes in, I get to stay motivated and hopefully entertain the readers.

I've created a progression graphic... which is below. It's pretty simple at the moment, I'll probably make it more complicated in the coming days.
Currently 214


 Pretty neat... As long as it works across all browsers of course.

Today was good. I woke up with a good energy level and just felt productive. My exercise today was cleaning my room for a few hours. As Zen Buddhism is teaching me, a clean home creates a clean a mind.

Also, I did purchase a half gallon bottle to hold my water. This will probably work the best as I won't have to refill it as much and I get to stay hydrated!


"I really hate that man." Yes, yes, everything I have been eating has been plant based, not raw pure form plant, but plant derived.  It's a fascinating experience to think that what I'm eating can be grown quickly and be good for me. I have had the cabbage leaf, broccoli or spinach. Don't worry, I have plans. I have Brussels Sprouts for tomorrow. My own recipes are coming into play.
Walking through the local health food store today and I over heard someone saying "Oh no, I never juice only blend because juicing removes all of the fiber..." I've had conversations like this before, and everyone will say something different. How can everyone have a difference in opinion and be right at the same time? Maybe this is why I'm going through all of the eating habits and diets available because I'm trying to figure out what makes them work. 
Here is the conclusion I'm drawing:
  1. Dairy is bad period. I'm fond of the saying "Humans are the only animal to drink another animals milk" I had a brief stupid moment that I'll share with you when I said to myself "Oh yeah, well what about cats!" *Face Palm (Cat's have no thumbs or milking stools small enough to sit on silly)
  2. Meat needs to be redefined to cover all muscle tissue critters (Why the dictionary still covers meat as being only mammals is confusing to everyone and the reason why many will consider themselves vegetarian while still eating chicken)
  3. The safest food is the food you make at home. Read ingredients and don't buy items if they contains words too scientific to pronounce.


Breakfast
Simple Cereal
Sprouted Wheat English Muffin w/Peanut Butter


Lunch 
Lentil Tacos with savoy cabbage wrap


Dinner
Smart Dogs with Smart Chili (Yes, it's on the list as it contains no oil, no saturated fats, basic ingredients and is under 2% fat per 100 calories.)



No comments:

Post a Comment