Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 4

Hello Day 4 of 28.

I've decided not to weigh myself daily as the results are not helping my motivation. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. These things take time.

Creative sparks are firing and I'm looking forward to see what I'll come up with next. Last year during a raw fast I came with a great idea that I need to finish. I'd go into more detail, but I'll wait until it is much closer to completion.

The water bottle is a proven success. I feel good and hydrated... carrying around a barrel of water like I am. It has also curbed the coffee cravings a bit because it is keeping me busy and full of liquid.

Going back to day 2, I had trouble working with what was available for me out of the house. I had a similar experience today with be being away from home and only bringing my jug of water. Meal and snack prep will be he focus of next week. I want to make sure that I carry something with me to keep me from the cravings that I had after skipping out on lunch.

Breakfast
Simple Cereal

Lunch 
none

Snack
Trader Joe's Trail mix
Wasa Crackers w/ Peanut Butter
Raw Pumpkin crackers

Dinner
Miso Brussels Sprouts
Lentil Tacos on Savoy Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment