Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 6

This challenge is getting easier and easier.

I do have to change what I said yesterday about the cookies. I'm not sure if process rice flour counts as it is... well, processed. I'll assume it didn't and I failed a bit. That being said, how does seitan qualify as part of this diet if it is wheat gluten? It is processed still isn't it?

A friend mentioned that I would probably be feeling an energy boost provided I was doing the challenge correctly. She was correct. I went to 24 Hour Fitness this morning and after 10 minutes on the treadmill I did 3 set of 12 back-press @ 60 lbs, 3 sets of 12 lat pulldown @ 90 lbs, and 3 sets of 12 rowing also @ 90 lbs. After that I drove to Mile Square Park and walked two miles in about 30 minutes.

What do you think about this blog becoming more photo and video based? Do you want to see some recipes made? I'm thinking that I'll choose one meal to make step by step and maybe wrap up the week with a video. I'll figure that one out.

Today I had to change things up only because I was getting sick of lentil leftovers. Trying to add more dark greens should be a lot easier than it has been. Just add them right?

Breakfast
3 Banana & Walnut Buckwheat Pancakes
1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Tofu Scramble

 The pancakes are a sad sight, but they came out to be very good and filling.














Lunch
3/4 cup Hummus
2 Whole grain Pita bread

Snack
2 Celery
Peanut Butter

Dinner
2 Collard leaf wraps with Brown Sushi Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment