Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 19


It's day 19, officially down to the single digit days.  I wish I had gone to the doctor or had some sort of tests done to see the actual results of this challenge, but I will stick with my original plan of "see how I feel."

On top of being on this plant based diet for 19 days, I also quit smoking and drinking in mid January. I think this combination of things will make my over all goals much easier. The goal being, get in shape and be healthy.

I feel good. The Jeet Kune Do class I took was really fun and cool, but I tweaked my knee a bit. I'm not quiting... it's not the toe thing that I screwed me up from that last time I tried martial arts... Kuk Sool was such a fun class too. I feel strong and I feel quick. I'm probably none of those things as seeing my reflection in the mirror shadow boxing was a different image that what I had in my mind. Time... patience, effort and time. Ooh. I think I just found the recipe for "Life," write it down.

Tomorrow is more greens. I think I had more when I was juicing. 


Breakfast
1/2 serving Simple Cereal
Left over buckwheat pancakes

Lunch
Left over tofu burger on whole grain with tofu mayo and fat free bbq sauce

Dinner
Seitan o Greatness sandwich on whole grain

Snack
Carrots and peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment