Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 25

I was hoping by day 25 I would be showing some cool recipes and other things I have learned during this journey, but I am still sick. This illness has nothing to do with the challenge, being vegetarian or anything related. It is purely my own stupidity of donating twice the amount of red blood cells and running off to Disneyland where snotty kids wipe their snotty noses on everything.

I am beginning to feel better, but I still have that haze of ache all over the place. One thing that I have noticed is this feeling of a painful hangover floating over me and not knowing why.  It might be lack of caffeine over last few days and I'm feeling the effects of it leaving my system. I'll go decaf for a bit to see how that feels overall.



Breakfast
Green Smoothie
  • 1 Bunch Rainbow Chard, washed and broken into small bits
  • 1 cup of carrots
  • 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
  • 1/2 cup raspberries
  • 1 banana


Lunch
Vegan Chili 
Pumpkin Muffin 
 
Dinner
Theraflu

No comments:

Post a Comment