Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 17

I have this horrible habit of favoring the snooze button when it goes off. It generally goes off about 4 or 5 times before it finally says "To hell with you, it's my turn to sleep"... unless I have to be somewhere of course. Now this isn't saying much about energy levels and feeling great, but I will say that I used to toss and turn for a long time before finally falling asleep. I haven't had that problem too much in the past two weeks. I say too much because the weather is changing and it sucks not having air conditioning.

My line of work is changing fast and I'm not sure what I'll be doing in a month or even a week for that matter. One of the things that I am tackling head on is Voice Over. I have group training as well as private training and one of the things that helps is this plant based diet. I don't consume anything really that leaves a filmy, glutenous feeling like what you get from dairy and processed foods. If any of you do any vocal work, this might be something to try out. Maybe go plant based a few days before a performance?

I had a busy day and I did take the time to photograph the process of a few recipes. Let me know if you have enjoyed what I have been posting and if you would like to see more. The Seitan o' Greatness recipe links to another page until I can nail it down more. The latest batch came out good, but not enough to be proud of.

I'd love to read variations that you might have on these recipes.

Breakfast
Buckwheat Pancakes


Lunch
Smart Dog sandwich on sprouted whole grain

Dinner
Seitan o' Greatness lavish wrap with spring mix and soy mayo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment