Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 18

Sorry this one is late. I went to bed reading a book and totally forgot to write.

The day overall was good. Hell, 10 days into this mess and I would hope that the day would be good.
I recently acquired "The New McDougal Book" as payment for babysitting which has all sorts of recipes that flow right into this challenge. Most of the recipes are simple ingredients and can be made on the cheap. I'm all about "on the cheap" since the juicing idea was WAY out of my budget for the length of time I wanted to do it for.  In addition, I am feeling a bit more inspired to continue this during the final stretch.

Breakfast
Vegan Banana Nut Muffin
Coffee

Lunch
My father and I went back to Au Lac, because he's enjoying vegan food now!
BBQ Pork Roll
rice paper, barbecued soy pork, pickled daikon and carrot, chive, peanut sauce
Cơm Bít-Tết (Beef Steak)
soy beef steak in garlic marinade, asparagus, with brown rice
Dinner
Tofu Burger on Sprouted Whole Grain bread


No comments:

Post a Comment